sabato 22 gennaio 2011

Anjuta compile error You must have `glib' installed

Hi all
today I tried Anjuta IDE, very nice enviroment, 
unfortunately when I tried to compile a simple hello world source file I got this error:


**Error**: You must have `glib' installed.


but fortunately after some googoling I found the solution, and it's quite simple to do, just this:



sudo aptitude install libglib2.0-dev libgtk2.0-dev



after that I compiled the source without issue :)


if you then are working with SDL libraries and want to compile try this:



sudo apt-get install libsdl1.2-dev libsdl-gfx1.2-dev libsdl-image1.2-dev libsdl-net1.2-dev libsdl-ttf2.0-dev

to use SDL libraries for sound install this:


sudo apt-get install libsdl-mixer1.2-dev libsdl-sound1.2-dev


a sound alternative could be OpenAL ( http://connect.creativelabs.com/openal/default.aspx )


sudo apt-get install libopenal-dev




bye

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento